Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I love Good Mornings!




Good Morning!
I love mornings in our home. We've got "Good Morning" songs and everything! Emma usually comes into our bedroom just before Mark goes to work and always starts with, "Good morning!" Although if she happens sleep in a little she likes to sneak up on me in the kitchen and yell, "Boo!" She loves to wake up before Mark leaves because then she gets to have breakfast with Dad. Emma loves breakfast with Dad. I'm usually showering at the time, and Wes is still sleeping so she gets Dad all to herself. Wes starts his day by jumping in his crib and yelling at the top of his lungs. Oh, sometimes he'll lay there for a little while humming to himself, but inevitably he'll end up jumping and yelling. He gets so excited about the idea of oatmeal for breakfast that he can hardly contain himself.
I love living in a 2nd floor apartment because the sun comes in so beautifully in the mornings. The first thing I like to do is open all the blinds so that the sun comes gleaming in through the windows. It's one of my favorite parts of the day. Mark says that I'm easily impressed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Clinesville said...

Love, love, love Wes' smile! I have a pic of Ella looking the very same way, I think it's a girl thing.

Unknown said...

Dang, girl. It says you posted that at 6:35 a.m. What are you doing up that early? It must be because you miss me!

Tonia said...

I do miss you. Now, check the time of this post.

Unknown said...

You were just waiting for me to come home and couldn't sleep that night, huh?