Monday, November 12, 2007

What what what!

I know it's crazy..........2 posts.
But Emma and I just got back from my little brother's( Zak) Jr. High production of Alice in Wonderland. It was GREAT!!
Way to go Zak! We had a great time because the whole cast seemed to really be enjoying themselves, and of course because Zak is such a stud! He looked great, he sounded great, and that's all because he is great!
We love you Zak!
And we had a great time seeing Aaron, Grandma Nutt, Grandpa, Aunt Krista, baby Tymber, Aunt Faye and cousin Mike too! Thanks for a fun family activity.
Mark had to miss it, because he stayed home with Wes. Wes came down with, what I like to call Clines disease, because it is exactly what almost all the Clines kids are at home battling as we speak. Thanks guys. We feel even closer to you now. Hope everybody is feeling better soon.
-Seacrest Out!

3 comments:

Clinesville said...

Do not blame my Family for this one! Farrah started it!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I did start it. I admit it. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!
It makes my day!!
Love You All!! Mom