Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All is Quiet

I can't believe how quiet it is now. It is 8:15pm, Emma and Wes have been asleep for 30 mins. Can you believe it?! They were so exhausted by their new ventures that they were both more than willing to head off to bed while the sun was still out. Emma had another great day at school. And like I told my sister, Krista, earlier; when I was driving her to school I secretly was looking forward to the first time she gets sick and has to stay home a day from school.

I have to tell all my wonderful girlfriends and fellow mothers of 1st time "schoolers" how much I have appreciated our mutual blubbering sessions and support calls. You are the best group of friends that I could have ever asked for. Thank you. And I can only hope that our kids will become that same support for each other.

And to all ...
A GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't 8:15 a nice time these days. I love it.

We really need to get 3-way calling going so we don't have this call waiting, clicking over, clicking back, calling you, calling her, calling me, telling the same thing to you, then her, and so on.

I wanted to keep Gabe home today, but Bart wouldn't let me. :(

Clinesville said...

We do need 3 way calling!

I do not want my kids at home, I love this!!!!!(It also help's that they love school, if they didn't I know it would be hard for me)