Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wesley Time

Have you met Wes? He is one of my two most favorite kids in the whole world!!
He will be turning 2 in October, and we have really had life change in these past 2 years. So much more energy and life has been brought into our family by the arms of Wesley.
It has really been nice to have time alone with him since Emma is now in school. He has even taken on all new challenges because he doesn't have his big sister here to do it all for him (whether he wants her to or not). As we arrive home from taking Emma to school in the morning he asks, "Mom, I push button open door?" I hand back the garage door opener and he pushes the right button first off. He suddenly is showing me how well he can count (which is something like, "count 1, 3, 2, 4,7" but at least those are actual numbers). He has gotten to play his "fishy" game as much as he wants, and loves to catch fish and tell me, "Yea, I caught a blue fishy!" or "a pink fishy" or "a green fishy" even though the fish might actually be red. I have to say though, that 89% of time he gets it right.
Of course I deeply believe that he is a genius. As rightfully I should.








6 comments:

Clinesville said...

2 blogs in one week, Who are you!?

Unknown said...

Yes, what is up with that? Two post in a week?! I don't think you have done two post in a month.

But really, that Wes is so cute!

Amber said...

I was also shocked to see the amount of blogs done this week. I'm so proud of you! Have I mentioned before that wes is a doll!?

Unknown said...

Come on, did we give you too much praise?

Tonia said...

Yes, you have given out too much praise and I am now scared to think that I will not live up to this very high standard of multiple posts within the same week. You will be lucky if I post one.

Clinesville said...

Come on already, I know you have stuff to say!!!!