Monday, September 24, 2007

Non-Blog

I'm supposed to blog today, and I've been catching up with my friends' blogs this morning, so I thought I better go ahead and add something while I'm on the computer. The only problem is that I'm not sure what to write about. Oh, I have plenty of thoughts but they are a big jumbled mess that will not form into coherent patterns of any kind.
We have a lot going on, but nothing that excites me or is accompanied by any feeling of accomplishment. So I suppose this a depressing rant. I have been feeling rather "BLAH" lately. I've been having all the unproductive thoughts of, "If only....". I could do so much, if only......
What a crock! Where's the magic that I'm known for?(known to whom, I'm not sure) The ability to create something from nothing. I've lost it as of late. Any suggestions? The other depressing news.......The Energy
It's gone, wilted, and sad. This used to happen every once in awhile, but was just a precursor to an explosion of positivity. I'm hoping that this is just a longer stint of the aforementioned situation, and all will be mended in no time.
Think good thoughts. Think good thoughts. Think good thoughts.
And now I will feel awfully guilty for posting such a blog, because my life is filled with so many blessings. But I do think that sometimes we're allowed to feel this way. Am I right? You see, now I need justification for my negativism.
Please feel free to share your positive affirmations with me. Thanks.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Snap out of it! Does that help? Okay, I'll affirm your negativism, for a second. We are allowed to feel this way occasionally. My life is filled with blessings as well, but I've been feeling a little disorganized lately. I just keep telling myself, One day at a time...

Clinesville said...

Do you know that you're foxy!

Tonia said...

Thanks All!!
It is always good to know that you've got such great friends!
And just as I suspected.......
Today : 100% better!

And thanks for the "Foxy" comment. I do now feel a little foxy.

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed this one. I am glad you are feeling better now. I bet the endorphins from shopping for supplies helped.