Tuesday, September 25, 2007

VICTORY!!!


Today I claim VICTORY!!
I feel 100% better than yesterday, thanks to my awesome support sisters, and because all school supplies at Target went on sale 75% off today!!!
It was just the BEST day ever.
Witness my $35 plunder:
For anyone who doesn't know me.... I LOVE school/office supplies! My husband even got me a bouquet of fresh pencils one year for Valentine's Day. Seriously, I have a problem.
But check this out; I went to Target first thing this morning after taking Emma to school and I just happened to get there as they were finishing the mark-down. I got backpacks, pencil boxes, tape, glue, stapler, markers, crayons, scissors, spiral notebooks, folders, drawing paper, white out, dry erase board, etc, etc, etc. I took Emma after school and she picked out a backpack for next year. I was able to fill it with 80% of what she will need for 1st grade, and put it away for next school year! Wesley even got a lunch bag to take when we have lunch with Emma at school. Like I said,
It was the Best Day!

6 comments:

Clinesville said...

You feel the same way about school supplies as I feel about clothes! Glad you're doing better and a big'ole congrats on the find.

Amber said...

You totally should have been an elementary teacher...We too have these obsessions! I'm so going to target tommorrow!

Ashley said...

Man I miss shopping at the Target off Plano Rd. Ours is always picked over! Oh ya, Hi by the way.

Unknown said...

Thanks notifying me of the sale. I got all kinds of awesome stuff. Did you get the secret package from the confidential location?

Ashley- I swear that is the best Target for getting good deals.

Amber said...

Okay, time for a new post!

Clinesville said...

Let's get a move on with some posts!

Maybe you should have marky-mark be in-charge of the blog!!!!!!!